Find out what game boosting is and learn what are 5 of the top computer games where boosting services are most often used by players.
Computer Games that Are Most Popular to Boost: The Top 5
The global gaming industry is huge having grown to be worth over $300 billion with around 2.9 billion active players around the world. Many of the games are also quite competitive with some players turning to services like Ask Boosters to get assistance with the most popular games.
What is Game Boosting?
Game boosting is when a player hires a professional gamer for a fee to help them achieve a higher rank, reach a higher level, obtain special items or assist them in reaching some other goal in a game. Boosting generally occurs in two main ways. In the first, the professional will actually log in and play on the account of the individual who hired them. The second way is for the pro gamer to join the players team and use their skills to help the team level up faster and/or gain items they wouldn’t otherwise be able to acquire.
There are mixed feelings about the use of boosting services in the industry. Many game developers’ frown on professional boosting services and using one violates their terms of service and can result in an account being suspended or even banned. While it isn’t against the law in most countries, South Korea has prohibited professional boosting services and made offering them punishable by a fine of almost $18,000 or 2 years in prison. Some games like Final Fantasy 14 allow players to purchase a level boost from their own online store.
Why Players Use Professional Boosting Services
Players may hire a professional booster for a number of different reasons. Some of the benefits of game boosts include:
- It Saves Time: There are a lot of games that require a player to invest many hours of time to reach the best part of the game. Many players have full-time jobs and family responsibilities that must take priority over gaming. Rather than spending hours grinding away to reach the higher levels they prefer to hire a boosting service
- Makes the Gaming Experience More Enjoyable: As mentioned above, many times the best part of a game comes in the later stages. If a player lacks the skill or time to reach the higher levels of the game, they can still enjoy the most exciting aspects of the game by using a boosting service
- Helps to Level the Playing Field: Many inexperienced players find themselves getting killed off within minutes or even seconds of joining a game. This can be extremely frustrating and cause a person to quickly lose interest in playing. Using a boosting service allows them to get the experience and gear they need to be competitive
Undoubtedly some players use a boosting service just to be able to brag about their high ranking, but many have legitimate reasons and just want to have fun.
Top 5 Most Boosted Computer Games
There aren’t a lot of statistics available for which games see the biggest use of boosting services. However, you can get a pretty good idea by looking at the various games professional boosters are offering services for. Here are the 5 most boosted computer games in no particular order.
- League of Legends: Riot Game’s League of Legends or LoL for short, is a hugely popular multiplayer online arena battle arena (MOBA) game that was first released in 2009. In 2022 LoL has around 125 million monthly players and ranked play in its main mode is extremely competitive. Two teams of 5 players compete against each other, with the goal of the game being to destroy the opposing teams “Nexus. Players can choose from 160 different champions with different abilities. A player’s rank is determined by their team’s performance in ranked matches.
- Destiny 2: Developed by Bungie, Destiny 2 is a free-to-play multiplayer first-person shooter game first released in 2017. The game has over 700,000 active daily players with around 38 million registered players. Players can choose from three-character classes, Hunters, Titans and Warlocks, each of which possesses different abilities. In addition, each character class has 3 sub-classes allowing more character customization. There are both player versus environment and player versus player activities. In order to play in PvP mode, players will first have to complete the into story missions. In addition to the story missions, players can participate in strikes, dungeons and raids to gain experience and get better gear.
- Apex Legends: Released in 2019, Apex Legends is a free-to-play battle royale-hero shooter game developed by Respawn Entertainment. There are over 125 million registered players and over 1 million active daily players. Apex Legends offers 2 gameplay modes. The first is Battle Royale where 20 3-person squads or 30 2-person squads compete against each other on an ever-shrinking island to be the final survivor. The other mode is Arenas in which two 3-person squads fight a series of rounds
- World of Warcraft is a MMORPG first released by Blizzard Entertainment in 2004. There are currently several versions of World of Warcraft you can play, with boosting services available for all of them. WoW was one of the first online games that saw players using professional boosters and that hasn’t changed. Getting to the highest level in WoW can take a new player many hours, especially in WoW Classic where it is estimated it will take the average player 160 hours to hit level 60.
- Valorant: Valorant comes from developer Riot Games, the same people who brought us League of Legends. It is a first-person shooter released in 2020 and averaged 12 million monthly players in 2021 and it looks to exceed that in 2022. In Valorant two teams of 5 players compete against each other. Players are ranked based on team performance as well as personal kill-to-death ratio. To determine their starting rank a person must play 10 unrated games and 5 ranked placements
While these are 5 of the top games where players use boosting services, they are far from the only ones. It is possible to find boosting services for many other top computer games as well.