Mobile app development is the process or act by which a mobile app for various mobile devices, including smartphones, business mobile phones, or personal digital assistants is developed. The development process can be done internally through an individual or group that works on their mobile app alone.
However, there are instances when companies work together as a team and hire mobile app development companies to handle the mobile app development process. This is a more cost-effective alternative than trying to do the development processes alone.
Things to Consider
1. Smartphones are becoming the device of choice among the global audience. Statistics show that there is a larger percentage of smartphone users versus desktops. There are many different types of mobile apps available for smartphones including entertainment apps, business apps, social networking apps, games, and weather apps.
Each smartphone has its own unique screen size and resolution. Developers have to take this into consideration when creating mobile apps for smartphones.
Furthermore, there are no application icons that can be added to the desktop version of the operating system. These unique features of mobile devices make it easier for users to use the mobile app development platform than it is for developers to create apps for desktops.
3. As for the differences between mobile app development and mobile web development, the biggest difference is the integration of web technologies into the mobile app. With mobile app development, web technologies are integrated into the mobile app but they do not replace these technologies.
Instead, developers integrate these technologies to create unique apps that consumers can only experience on mobile devices. Mobile browsers also differ from mobile phones in that there is not a traditional web browser installed on phones. Instead, users can view web pages using special applications that run on mobile devices. Users can also use their web browsers to access websites that are not open on their mobile devices.
4. The two mobile app development methods also differ when it comes to the control and sharing feature of the mobile apps. With apps designed for mobile devices, developers can take full advantage of features provided by mobile operating systems.
The devices provide full functionality for apps designed for such operating systems. This feature of the OS gives developers a lot of options. For example, they can integrate rich content into the apps or create native apps that run on the device OS. OS integration allows the developer to customize apps for certain devices so that they are more effective.
5. There is also another difference when it comes to mobile app development. With cloud-based mobile apps, users have the ability to access and update information from anywhere they are. Developers who create these types of mobile apps must therefore create an app that can be accessed from different places – the Internet, the app store, or another mobile device.
Users do not want to be limited to the apps on their own devices because they may become bored with them. They will probably look for and purchase an app tailored to their needs so that they can stay up to date with new information and apps.
6. Cloud-based apps are advantageous in two ways. They allow a developer to create an app that has a larger functionality than a mobile device, as well as access from any place.
They also provide an easier development environment because users do not have to be concerned about the development environment on the devices where they plan to use the app. Developers should therefore consider whether they have a need for access to the app on other mobile devices and whether they would like to have this ability when developing an app for desktop devices.
The Bottom Line
There are many reasons why companies may require the help of mobile app development companies to develop their mobile apps. Some companies have no employees who are skilled enough in programming and designing mobile applications. These companies need developers to write custom apps, which they will sell to clients.
Atimi Mobile Development Company can create an app that can easily catch the attention of its users, so it can make money through in-app purchases. Since the development process can be customized according to the company’s specific requirements, hiring Atimi is a good idea.