Destiny 2 is an amazing game that has around 6 Million Monthly Players, however sometimes the game can be affected due to several Errors, and one them is Error Code BEE. The error code BEE is a general network problem and there are neither specific reasons for occurrence nor any exclusive solutions. In this post, we are going to try solutions that have fixed Destiny 2 error code BEE. We at Error Code Guru recommend following all the listed solutions to know the real solution for your BEE Error code:
1. Network related solutions
- Run a ping test to know if you have a good network connection.
- Change the way you are connecting to the internet:
Most players receive Error code BEE every time a new WiFi device connects to their network, this may indicate an issue with the strength and stability of their WiFi network setup, so use LAN cables instead of wireless connections.
This may not be the issue when you are using LAN and still get Error Code BEE, it’s because the Error could be appearing due to faulty Modem or Router connection, in this case, you can switch to the wireless connection and check if the error code has been resolved.
- Run a Network Diagnostics to know if you are having a good network connection or not
- Contact your ISP to troubleshoot potential network traffic, stability or packet loss issues.
2. Completely Reboot and Clear your Cache
If you are still facing the Error Code BEE then completely turn off your System/Xbox Console and restart. To Reboot the System/Xbox / PlayStation 4 follow below mentioned instructions:
For Xbox One:
- Use the Power button to Shut Down
- Remove Power Brick from Xbox
- Plug-in the Power Brick again
- Turn on the Xbox
- Turn off your PlayStation4
- Remove Power Cord
- Plug-in the Power Cord
- Turn on the PS4
3. Open Ports for Destiny2
Since most of the Destiny2 game errors are caused by poor connection speeds or unstable connections. For better connectivity to Destiny2 servers, you have to forward ports in your router for Destiny 2. To forward the ports for Destiny 2, you need to know which ports the game uses.
Destiny 2 – Playstation 4
- TCP: 1935,3478-3480
- UDP: 3074,3478-3479
Destiny 2 – Xbox One
- TCP: 3074
- UDP: 88,500,1200,3074,3544,4500
Destiny 2 – PC
- UDP: 3074,3097
Destiny 2 – Steam
- TCP: 27015-27030,27036-27037
- UDP: 3074,3097,4380,27000-27031,27036
Forwarding the ports varies from router to router however the basis is the same.
- Login to your router
- Locate Port Forwarding/Port Triggering/Port Range forwarding or other categories similar to this
- Change the Port number to the above port number as per your system.
Above mentioned solutions will help you resolve the Error Code BEE however if you are still facing the issue, then it’s time for you to change your old equipment as you might be facing the Error due to bad System, console or router. If you are having a bad internet connection then you might as well get in touch with your service provider or change your service provider for better connectivity.
Marziano is a seasoned tech expert with over 15 years of experience in the industry. Holding a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science and multiple certifications, including CompTIA A+, Network+, and Cisco’s CCNA, he has a well-rounded and robust understanding of various aspects of technology.