Empowering your sales team through training is one of the best investments you can make as a business owner or sales leader. Sales teams are directly involved in winning business for your firm and generating revenue. For sales training to have a positive ROI, it must equip your sales team with the right skill set to help them identify, qualify, and sell to prospects. MEDDIC sales training equips sales teams with the skills to qualify leads much faster and more effectively.
Why Provide MEDDIC Sales Training?
MEDDIC sales framework provides the basic principles of qualifying sales prospects the fastest way possible. It allows your sales team to ask questions that deliver the important data they need about their prospect.
The framework stands out for its wide applicability across industries. It also relies on knowledge rather than tricks to get a prospect to close on a deal – meaning that you can train your sales team to apply the right knowledge to qualify more leads.
The MEDDIC framework also helps your sales team identify the key people within a prospect’s company that have the influence to help them close a deal.
What You Sales Team Will Learn
MEDDIC is a straightforward framework whose premise is captured in its acronym. However, its implementation may require a little more effort than learning what each step of the MEDDIC sales process involves.
MEDDIC sales training goes beyond teaching the sales process and delves into the best practices for MEDDIC implementation. During the training, your sales team will learn:
- How to create a relationship map of the prospect’s buying and decision-making processes. This map uncovers the people involved in the decision-making process and their influence (good or bad) on the final purchasing decision.
- How to Identify, Build and Support the champion during the sales process. The champion is the person within the prospect’s company who advocates for your product or service to key decision makers. During MEDDIC sales training, your team learns the best ways to educate, train, and equip the champion with the resources they need to influence the decision-makers towards a buying decision.
- How to visualize the steps in the MEDDIC process in relation to your business. Every business varies. The MEDDIC sales training equips your sales team with the skills to identify the collateral your business can use in each step of the MEDDIC sales framework to identify the prospect’s pain points or the champion in a target organization.
- How to document each stage of the sales process as they follow the MEDDIC process. Such knowledge is important in qualifying candidates and delivering a uniform experience throughout each stage of the buying process.
- How to apply the MEDDIC sales methodology using real-life scenarios. Your sales team is presented with various real-life scenarios to work through using MEDDIC principles.
MEDDIC Sales Training Resources
MEDDIC sales training from MEDDIC Academy targets individual contributors and organizations that want to train their sales teams. Your sales team can access various training materials, including training programs, workshops, seminars, and courses.
These training resources are available online for your team members to access. You can also book coaching sessions for your team. MEDDIC Academy provides self-paced training that allows various sales team members to go through the training material at their own pace. They can also return to the materials regularly as they wish with an active subscription.
Supercharge Your Sales Team with MEDDIC Sales Training
The more time your sales team has, the more leads they are likely to close. The MEDDIC sales framework brings these benefits within reach by providing principles that allow a sales team to identify and qualify valuable leads much faster. Providing your team with MEDDIC sales training eliminates unnecessary effort on leads not interested in your products or services.
Marziano is a seasoned tech expert with over 15 years of experience in the industry. Holding a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science and multiple certifications, including CompTIA A+, Network+, and Cisco’s CCNA, he has a well-rounded and robust understanding of various aspects of technology.