If you are looking to reset your powerbeats you came to the right place.
Powerbeats 3 is a high-performance wireless earphones which are made compatible with iOS and Android devices. The connectivity technology is being developedby using Apple’s W1 Chip and Wireless Connect via Class 1 Bluetooth with respective device for wireless workout freedom.
These headphones have are both sweat and water resistive in order to handle tough training. They are also flexible, have secure-fit ear hooksfor maximize comfort and stability while in the gym or running. Whether its about Takong up calls, controling your music, or activating Siri with the multifunction on-ear controls and microphone.
Reasons For Malfunctioning Of Powerbeats 3
There can be various reasons for the errors or malfunctioning of Powerbeats 3 like pairing issues, firmware malfunctioning, external agent like water, insufficient charging getting inside the device.
Steps To Safely Reset Your Powerbeats 3
1st Solution: Restart your Device
- Locate the Power button of your powerbeats 3. Press and hold it for a few minutes until it turns off.
- Wait for a while, and then try to turn on your powerbeats 3 again.
2nd Solution: Reset your Device
- Press and hold the volume down button and the power button of your powerbeats 3 simultaneously. Wait until you see a flashing light.
- Try to pair the device
- Plug your powerbeats 3 to an electrical outlet and try to see if it is charging.
3rd Solution: Use the Remote to Restart your device
- Press the center remote button and the power button simultaneously. Note that the centre remote button is also called the mute button. Hold onto the buttons until your powerbeats 3 turn on.
- Plug your powerbeats 3 on an electrical outlet and try to see if it is charging or not.
4th Solution: Make sure That There’s no Water Damage On Your Device
If your device has water or sweat damage, there’s a big chance that it will not power on.
- Keep your device on a warm and dry place. Leave it for a few days.
- Try to plug your device on an electrical source and see if it works
- If it is still not charging, try to leave the earphones on the charger for two days. Try to see if it turns on.
5th Solution: Leave your Powerbeats Alone for a Few Days
- Some users have noted that leaving their powerbeats 3 alone for a few days or weeks will allow enough time for the device to rest. Wait until your powerbeats 3 are battery empty.
- Try to connect it to an electrical outlet and see if it starts charging.
6th Solution: Forget Device on iPhone
If you already did the pairing of your powerbeats 3, you can “forget” it by doing the following:
- Go to your iPhone’s/Android’s Settings.
- Then click on Bluetooth
- Check if the Bluetooth is connected and the powerbeats 3 are paired.
- Click the info symbol that is located next to your powerbeats 3.
- Just simply tap on the Forget this Device option.
- Tap the Confirm button
- Try to connect the powerbeats 3 to its charger and to an electrical outlet to see if it charges.
7th Solution: Remove the Powerbeats 3’ Battery
- Remove the powerbeats 3’s battery.
- Leave it off for about 1 to 2 weeks.
- After waiting, put back the battery.
- Try to connect the powerbeats 3 to a charger and an electrical outlet
- See if it is charging.
8th Solution Update Your Powerbeats 3 Earphones
- On your Mac/Windows PC, download the beats updater app and install it.
- Open your application and power on your device.
- Connect the earphones and the PC using the micro USB cable.
- Go to the menu option on your beats updater and select the status icon.
- Select the name for your powerbeats 3 and follow the opening website.
- Select the update option and follow the instructions.
- Your device needs to have a battery percentage of not less than 20% to successfully complete the process.