Since Mac’s birth, which uses a different configuration of software than other devices such as Android, transferring files has been difficult. MacDroid resolves the issue by making the process uncomplicated, with the help of this app, one can transfer files directly from an Android device to Mac or vice versa. The app is developed by Electronic Team whose main motto is to diminish the gap between android and mac devices. And the app achieves the purpose by allowing the users to transfer photos and any sorts of file between these two distinctly different softwares.
The Features of MacDroid
Some of the prime features of MacDroid are as follows:
- The app can be mounted to both internal and external storage systems, an option not available for other softwares.
- The app allows the person to transfer videos to the android device or iOS device and watch it offline.
- This android transfer app bridges the gap between Android and iOS by helping to transfer files.
- Transfer files and edit in the respective app without any hassle or wastage of time.
- The app also comes with a pro feature, for which the user will have to pay yearly. The pro feature gives constant updates and ensures that the software runs at its maximum capacity. The user has the opportunity to have a test run of the pro version with the help of seven days trial version.
How to Use MacDroid
The main function of the application is to transfer data or content from Android to Mac seamlessly; the process to use MacDroid is given below:
- Use a USB port to connect both the devices, such as the Android and the Mac device. Check the port to ensure proper connection so that it does not hamper the process while transferring.
- Set the MacDroid to MTP
- A request will be sent to the phone asking for access.
- There will be an option called file transfer, select that.
- A confirmation message will be sent to the user stating that the device is connected.
- On the left-hand side of the interface, the android device will appear. The user will have the option to personalize it according to their need; even will benefit from changing the name of the device.
- The last step is to mount the device, which will make the transfer successful and smoother.
- After that phase, both the devices will be properly synced.
How The App Transfer File?
The app transfers the file in two different ways:
- MTP Process- This process works on acceptance mode. The computer forwards a request to the other device. Once the request gets accepted, the file transfer starts to occur.
- ADB Process- In this process, both the device does not need to send any form of a request to the other device, making the process easy and faster.
The user can choose to adhere to any of the choses mentioned above as both of them works seamlessly.
MacDroid app provides a seamless android file transfer mac transaction between two varied apps, and the process is quite easy to comprehend.