Our goal in this article is to introduce the reader to the world of online casinos. We will explain how to choose the right operator and set up an account. We will also tell you how to use special coupons, like a Golden Lady Casino no deposit bonus 2022, to claim sign-up rewards.
Next, we shall explain how to download mobile apps and suggest the most profitable games to play. And even though this introduction is not meant to be exhaustive, we hope it will provide you with enough information to get started.
Selecting the Right Casino
The first step is to find a good and reliable platform to play on. Considering how many online casinos there are nowadays, many of which are blatant fraud, you might feel overwhelmed by the task at first. However, remember that you do not need to settle on one operator. In fact, it is even better to select a few and shift from one to another, depending on how well each one is doing at the moment.
In order to make sure you land on a decent platform, you should only look at casinos that:
- Have one or more licenses and accreditations from internationally recognized gaming authorities
- Offer games and slots supplied by famous software providers, such as Betsoft, Evolution Gaming, Playtech, Microgaming, Push Gaming, NetEnt and Play’n Go, to name a few
- Use the most advanced security systems, such as the 256-bit SSL encryption technology
- Accept the most reliable and popular payment methods in your country
- Offer continuous and responsive customer support through several channels, including, in the best scenarios, live chat, toll-free phone calls, e-mail and social media networks
Setting Up an Account
When you have selected one or more casinos, you will need to register before you can start playing their games. Some companies may let you play in demo mode first, for free and without registration, which is a good sign that they treat their customers with respect and do not try to rip them off.
The actual registration is usually a quick and easy procedure, and you will only need a mobile number and, most likely, an e-mail address for the purpose. In most cases, you will also need to verify your identity and contact details, which is just as easy as registering, although you may have to wait a couple of days for the casino’s confirmation.
But you must be 18 or older, although some casinos will let underage gamers play innocent games, like scratch cards, as long as no real money is wagered. And you should remember not to register two accounts on the same platform, or you might get in trouble with the site.
Claiming a Sign-Up Bonus
As a rule, the casino will offer you some kind of reward for joining the site, which could be:
- Percentage of your first deposit (with a specified maximum amount) added to your account automatically
- Virtual money added to your account even before you fund it
- Free spins to use for prescribed games
Often, you will need to fill in a special promo code in order to be able to claim the bonus. You can get the code directly from customer support or shop for it online, but remember to enter it in your registration form, for you will not be able to use it at a later stage.
However, you will only be allowed to withdraw the reward and your first winnings when you have wagered the bonus amount, or the money you win with the free spins, a prescribed number of times. Therefore, you should assess your budget realistically before claiming a very generous reward, like a 250% of the first deposit up to $1K, especially if you will have to wager it 50 times first.
Downloading an App
Mobile gaming offers many advantages over playing online, and most casinos provide applications for this purpose. The three things to remember are:
- Android apps are different from the ones you need for all other devices, such as iOS, iPhone, et cetera.
- You should look for them on different app stores, namely Google and Apple respectively.
- In the case of an Android app, you will need to install an APK file first; otherwise, the application will not operate on your device properly or might not even install at all.
Note: many installation links for the apps and APKs you find online are either fake or harmful to your operating system, and decent casinos will offer to send them to you directly.
Best Games to Play
When it comes to choosing games to bet on, you should take into account two factors (apart from the sheer pleasure of playing some of them), namely their RTP rates and contribution values.
This value specifies how much of the money you spend on the game will count towards your wagering requirements (see the section on sign-up bonuses above). For instance, if a game has a 50% value, it means that only half of the money you bet on it will be deducted from the amount you have to wager before you can make your first withdrawal request.
Of course, it should not detain you from enjoying a game you like, even if its value is zero, but if you are in a hurry to return your investment, you should go for a gaming option with a contribution value as close to 100% as possible.
Return To Player
This value specifies statistically average chances of getting back the money you wager on the game. For example, a 90% RTP indicates that (on average!) players return 90 out of every 100 dollars they bet on it. Of course, you will not get it every time, but you should only consider games with an RTP of at least 93%.
We have only provided a very general introduction, but it should be enough to get you started. For further information, contact the casino of your choice directly, and this will also be a good way to check how responsive its support team is.